Project Black Market Mob

Killing it in the streets and Styling in the parks...? This is the spot.

Moderators: Taz, Fool

Project Black Market Mob

Postby JasO » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 am

Hi guys,
I just picked up a BLK MRKT mob today, I hooked up a sweet deal, got it for $800 when the Australian retail is $1350. The only thing that i'm worried about is that its has vertical dropouts not horizontal. I have a dedicated SS hub (tufneck, probably should upgrade to something better) Now I know you can just run a chain tensioner, but i really don't want to do that, my other option i thought was run a half link chain, but then am i going to have to replace the chain every couple of months? Or should i just buy a good bmx chain and see if thats will work out?

I'll post some pictures tomorrow as I'm going through all the catalogs working out what components I wanna run on it.

I'm coming from a 24 LeToy4, SS, pikes, sun lite rims...etc etc. But my goal is to get the blk mrkt running with mosly Diety components.

So if anyone could give me some advice with the chain issues, I would really appreciate it. Pics will come very soon!,
in the mean time here are some pics of the Toy.

As you can see i've got pretty bad chain slack with the Toy...and that has horizontal dropouts!
JasO
Toy

Postby demo9 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:25 pm

get a half link
what kinda mean person put a "S" in the word lisp?
demo9
All-City

Postby JasO » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:40 pm

You reckon it will be right with the half link? Would there be any particular chain you guys would recommend? As you can see i'm a long time lurker short time poster, but I've been around for a while! I'm not doing the old sign up to a site and hammer the new threads, then never come back!
JasO
Toy

Re: Project Black Market Mob

Postby JasO » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:33 pm

Can somebody hook me up with the name of this chain? Thanks

JasO
Toy

Re: Project Black Market Mob

Postby harobkr48 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:25 pm

it's the shadow conspiracy chain, they are now available in black also
harobkr48
Tagger

Postby JasO » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:13 am

Thanks for that! I just ordered one in black, hopefully this should solve my issues!
JasO
Toy

Return to Urban/Park/DJ