feeler- beginner DH and hardtail SS

Buy and sell stuff....why not its free.

Moderators: Taz, Fool

feeler- beginner DH and hardtail SS

Postby schofell84 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:54 pm

I've got 2 bikes I'm thinking of getting rid of, as i dont have anyone to ride with anymore or any good trails locally. That and I need a down payment for a motorcycle.

'03 (I believe, I can check) Diamondback XTS with one season on it. NOS '98 boxxer 151 with about 4 rides on it. 6" travel front and rear, and they're both upgradable to longer travel if your interested. Mavic wheels, raceface cranks, deore hydro's, 1x9, intense tires. Its a real mutt of a bike but she works great. I have receipts for everything on the bike except for the frame and fork, as they were bought off eBay. Asking $1200 OBO, I have receipts for a lot more than that ... i haven't totaled them because well ... that would hurt.

Fuji Panic Air, Manipoo stance 100mm. The forks have had most of the grease removed and fork oil added, they now actually have compression and rebound. Excellent geometry, Needs a few good rides to sort out some of the cheaper parts on it. Nothing on it has failed or is showing signs of failure but its squeeky etc. You know how that goes. Rhyno lites, new 2.3 tires, BB5's, blah blah. Excellent street / dirt bike. Its been so long since I've ridden both of these I can't remember the parts on them. $600 OBO.

I'll be more than happy to post any pictures if there's any interest. You guys get first dibs ... get a friend involved for cheap or get a killer parts bike.
"What up wid it vanilla face?"
schofell84
Bomber

Return to Buy and Sell