Mongoose ECD PRICE DROP

Buy and sell stuff....why not its free.

Moderators: Taz, Fool

sublime2890
Toy

Mongoose ECD PRICE DROP

Post by sublime2890 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:03 pm

This was my race bike last season, it is a 2007 frame, but was brand new for this season straight out of Eric Carter's Garage(No lie). It is a solid bike, I replaced all the bearings mid season and upgraded the hardware to 2008 hardware, because it is stronger and was free. I maintained the bike very well, kept everything well lubed and clean, so everything is in very good shape. I weigh 150lbs and am 5'8", the size of the bike is a M/L and is about the size of a regular medium DH bike. There is one issue, the rear rim has 4 inch flat spot, I didn't dent or band the rims all season, and the last time going to highland I mananged this, needless to say I have a set of good condition azonic outlaw rims I can lace to the DT hubs or I can send it as is and you can replace the rear rim. There isn't a front brake in the pictures bc it needed a new hose. I ended up with an 07 because Mongoose ran out of 08s before I could get my hands on one, I am selling because I am riding a new Mongoose this season. $1900 obo
Build List:
Frame: 2007 Mongoose ECD w/ DHX 5.0 rear shock
Fork: 2008 RockShox Boxxer Team
Wheels: DT Swiss 440 hubs laced to Outlaws or 823s
Stem/Bars: Funn stem and Bars
Cranks: Truvativ Holzfellers w/ 38t Chainwheel
Pedals: Azonic A Frames
Derailleur: SRAM X.9 Short Cage
Chain Guide: E.13 LG1 w/ newer plastics
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5s
Cassette: SRAM road cassette
Tires: Kenda Nevegals 2.5s ~85% tread left
Seat/Seatpost: Andrew Neethlings Kevlar I-Fly(Not available in US)/SDG I-Beam

Note: The bike does not include the Ti spring, I borrowed it for the season and have to give it back. I will find a spring, but I figured I would wait to find the right spring rate for the buyer.
Thanks for looking,
Sean