Diablows!

Post your riding pics and video links. Lets see some good/bad stuff.

Moderators: Taz, Fool

Diablows!

Postby ROB_BMW » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 am

Creek has some new flowy easy crap woptydooodaa! The only good news about Creek is the new wallride at the bottom of alpine. It's a real deal wall with a lip between the takeoff, forcing you to boost off instead of rolling like those other "wallrides" on alpine. At least it was new to me yesturday. Has anyone else seen it?

me

New Wallride?? new to me??!!

They still need to finish the landing if you go all the way to the end of the wall. You can really go huge on it when they finish it. It's close to the drop progression area under the lift, by the hip at the bottom of alpine. It actually makes alpine alot more tech with this monster wall at the bottom waiting to trick people. You have to mash it with tons of speed.
ROB_BMW
Burner

Re: Diablows!

Postby ROB_BMW » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:46 am

more flics:

ROB_BMW
Burner

Postby atom » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:14 am

OMG NO HELMET!!! oooooo im tellin
peace love and harmony.
atom
Kingpin

Re: Diablows!

Postby Adrian » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:20 am

diablow has become a skatepark.... nice pics!
horror movies rules!
Adrian
All-City

Postby ROB_BMW » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:57 am

I know Adrian remembers how Creek used to be before diablo. Real Dh runs! The new stuff is fun and flowy but seems like it's set up for beginner/intermediate bike camp. I guess that is a new wallride, probably the biggest thing creek has going for it now. See yous at Platty for the rest of the season, I'm creeked out!
ROB_BMW
Burner

Postby Adrian » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:00 am

ROB_BMW wrote:I know Adrian remembers how Creek used to be before diablo. Real Dh runs! The new stuff is fun and flowy but seems like it's set up for beginner/intermediate bike camp. I guess that is a new wallride, probably the biggest thing creek has going for it now. See yous at Platty for the rest of the season, I'm creeked out!

DH baby!!!! DH!!! what happened to riding trails!
horror movies rules!
Adrian
All-City

Return to Pics and Video