Listen up clowns

When topics are beaten to death, way off topic, or just plain old.

Moderator: Taz

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby darksideofthemoon » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:20 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

for those that are complaining, get real.
darksideofthemoon
Burner

Re: who was the girl in the fishnets?????

Postby isabbisr » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:37 pm

blairsmith wrote:she was pretty cool . she was there the day before halloween
she was talking to us around noon . she wrecked around noon and was so
proud that the fishnets didn't rip. we went to the mountain and it eat us and spit us back to south jersy (the flat lands).....
love to chat with fishnet girl ........you rock
wrong thread.
Katie you do your job and you do it well if people dont like it then thats their problem.
isabbisr
FRONJ

Postby Hcor » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:49 pm

katiekjl2004 wrote:Wow...

thank you to the guys who were nice enough to have respect for me through this post.

However for those of you who have complained...look im not perfect, and im sorry if i offended you in any way. However..to your complaint about complaining about people on the phone : i have one goal in there, to smile, and get that line out of there (especially after sunday where there was a line out the door), when the phone rings and i have someone on the phone dragging out a conversation and most of the time i am recieving prank phone calls it stops the line from moving as quickly as it could be. That is not for my own benefit, but for yours.

As to thoughts on being a bitch...whatever...if you don't like me then simply come in, hand me your waiver, don't complain about already filling it out before, because that's not my rule and hand me your $28..don't complain about paying too much money, or how your only going to session the jump trails so you shouldn't have to pay to ride all day, don't complain about how you have to park across the street because once again, not my deal i just have to enforce it. just take your lift ticket, say thank you and walk out.

I have absolutly no problem with any of the mountain bikers, i found the majority of you all to be very pleasant and helped make my day better.

and i certaintly hoped i never ruined anyones riding..and if i did, then you let me and the 2 seconds you have to deal with me affect you waayyyy too much.

HAVE A GOOD WINTER EVERYONE!

Hell ya....dont sweat it Katie.
I happen to think shes a good girl, good worker, and a good friend. She does her job well, and most of the time with a smile. If you dont liker her...oh well. But if I see anybody disrespect her....I will choke them.
Be careful how you treat others, for you may develop a bad rash.
Hcor
Site Admin

Postby E. Fleming » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:04 pm

Who would dare complain about Katie....?
FLDH
E. Fleming
Burner

Postby dirty dave » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:58 pm

Yeah, there's a big difference between not liking someone and straight disrespecting someone.
There was no need to be hateful-I wonder if you have big words for MEN you don't like...

Weak soldiers bomb easy targets.

oh yeah, Happy Birthday Katie.
Metallica sucks.
dirty dave
All-City

Postby a13x » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:26 pm

Hcor wrote:

Hell ya....dont sweat it Katie.
I happen to think shes a good girl, good worker, and a good friend. She does her job well, and most of the time with a smile. If you dont liker her...oh well. But if I see anybody disrespect her....I will choke them.

agreed. i'd love to see that in person so i could punch someone in the face. seriously, quit being a penis and ride your bike already.
a13x
NRJP

Previous

Return to The Graveyard