Listen up clowns

When topics are beaten to death, way off topic, or just plain old.

Moderator: Taz

Listen up clowns

Postby The Knot » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:25 am

Knot only is she sweet and adorable she is now 18 and you no longer have to feel like a creep when you leer at her . HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE , By far the best looking girl ever at the creek.
4:20 freerider for life
User avatar
The Knot
Burner
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:00 am
Location: #86 locked and loaded

Postby youm0nt » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:12 am

pics? :P idk who she is.
User avatar
youm0nt
Tagger
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 11:00 pm

Postby darksideofthemoon » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:57 pm

the odd thing is that i thought she was significantly older than i am. instead only about three months.
User avatar
darksideofthemoon
Burner
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: Mercer County

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby snowboarder » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:49 pm

:shock: you gotta be joking! I always thought she was like 20. damn only a year and a half older then me.
snowboarder
All-City
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:00 pm
Location: ewing, nj

Postby acair422 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:42 pm

happy birthday kate!
acair422
All-City
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:00 pm
Location: New Jersey

Postby katiekjl2004 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:18 pm

hehe..not yet, still creepy if your talking to me until wednesday..then it's official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this ending is so bitter sweet....i hope i get to see you guys all snowboarding this season...

xoxoxox
User avatar
katiekjl2004
Tagger
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 11:00 pm

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby theBigHeezy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:04 pm

upon my trip to Mt Creek i found katie to be quite unpleasant, and i dont find bitches attractive. sorry.
theBigHeezy
Burner
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:00 pm
Location: Mass

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby rickjames » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:08 pm

i hate her...i bad sushi last nite and reminded me of the stench that comes from her....i find her unpleasent to be around..annoying...and crass...diablo would be perfect if jenn was working there again...but nothing is perfect...except my ass...its toned...and tight...and the ladies love it...while it may be hairy...they still love it

:evil:
User avatar
rickjames
Toy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 11:00 pm

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby yomutha » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:30 pm

all summer i have not had an account on HCOR because i didnt feel it necessary to respond to any of the threads, however, this one caught my attention and demanded a reply. katie is a b*&ch that i dont even thinkg a hate f***king could help. She acts all superior and has even cursed in front of customer, and complains when people call. GOD I HATE HER and hope that the chick from last year comes back because she was way cooler and hotter. Speaking of which, Katies personality detracts so much from her appearance that I'd rather nail Opra than her.
User avatar
yomutha
Toy
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:00 pm

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby rickjames » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:37 pm

on second thought maybe i was too vulgur in my last post and it is the bitches birthday...so i think she deserves al ittle better so i propose that we all chip in and get her one of these:

http://www.realdoll.com/maledoll1.asp

my mom has one and LOVES it...pluse it won't have to worry about getting any VD...that is unless of course her vaginal acids burn the rubber or if her gonoherpasyphlaids is aborbed into the poor doll..as i care about that doll more than her because people care about that doll...
User avatar
rickjames
Toy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 02, 2004 11:00 pm

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby dirty dave » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:13 pm

I'm not gonna get into this, or how you found that f*cked website...

If you don't dig Katie, get your lift ticket and go ride...you only have to see her for about the two minutes it takes to get your lift ticket. done.
I really don't care either way, I'm just trying to help you put that energy into something more productive.

Bitch or not, she's still a lady, grow up, and give her a little respect.
Metallica sucks.
User avatar
dirty dave
All-City
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:00 am
Location: North Jersey, Beotch!

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby Quiksilver » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 pm

dirty dave wrote:I'm not gonna get into this, or how you found that f*cked website...

If you don't dig Katie, get your lift ticket and go ride...you only have to see her for about the two minutes it takes to get your lift ticket. done.
I really don't care either way, I'm just trying to help you put that energy into something more productive.

Bitch or not, she's still a lady, grow up, and give her a little respect.

i second that!
Dave! good to see you today bro!
I see the snorkel in your face
User avatar
Quiksilver
All-City
 
Posts: 1940
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:00 pm
Location: losing races at a mountain near you

Postby isabbisr » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:17 pm

Quiksilver wrote:
dirty dave wrote:I'm not gonna get into this, or how you found that f*cked website...

If you don't dig Katie, get your lift ticket and go ride...you only have to see her for about the two minutes it takes to get your lift ticket. done.
I really don't care either way, I'm just trying to help you put that energy into something more productive.

Bitch or not, she's still a lady, grow up, and give her a little respect.

i second that!
Dave! good to see you today bro!
word
User avatar
isabbisr
FRONJ
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:00 pm
Location: wyckoff nj

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby dirty dave » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:26 pm

Yeah fellas, it was great just to be up there. I didn't get to see everyone, but for the people I did see, it was good to see all of you well and riding.


I hadn't been up since mid-June. Even though I didn't get to ride, my girl and I took the lift up and walked down to Lower Dominion...I gotta say I was feeling a little excited. Except for the fact we missed the jump contest...
Once I get my new rig, I'm never selling a bike unless I have a replacement ever again. It really made this summer suck for me not having a rig, but that was poor moeny management on my part.

Anyway, I should have a rig by mid-March, so we can do some Skyline shuttle, then it's on to Diablo. See you in 05, and congrats to the Diablo crew on a 2nd awesome season.
Metallica sucks.
User avatar
dirty dave
All-City
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:00 am
Location: North Jersey, Beotch!

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby TeeDee » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:57 am

dirty dave wrote:Yeah fellas, it was great just to be up there. I didn't get to see everyone, but for the people I did see, it was good to see all of you well and riding.


I hadn't been up since mid-June. Even though I didn't get to ride, my girl and I took the lift up and walked down to Lower Dominion...I gotta say I was feeling a little excited. Except for the fact we missed the jump contest...
Once I get my new rig, I'm never selling a bike unless I have a replacement ever again. It really made this summer suck for me not having a rig, but that was poor moeny management on my part.

Anyway, I should have a rig by mid-March, so we can do some Skyline shuttle, then it's on to Diablo. See you in 05, and congrats to the Diablo crew on a 2nd awesome season.


Yo dave, I was looking all over for ya! Shit!!

As for katie, I liked her better when she was underage :twisted:


Happy B-Day Katie :kissy:
User avatar
TeeDee
All-City
 
Posts: 1392
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:00 pm
Location: Passaic N.J.

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby Aceman » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:06 am

Whether you loke her or not, there's absolutley no reason to say shit about diseases and blow-up dolls and other sexualy related things about her.
and has even cursed in front of customer
LOOK AT WHOSE TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!! (read your own post...)
Happy b-day Katie :kissy: Rob, Eric, and Steve(aka Kenny Harvery) :wink: :wink:
User avatar
Aceman
All-City
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:00 am

Happy b-day--- US open shorts ---

Postby Charlie » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:09 am

I think Katie brought a lot to creek...
She put up with a lot of shit from us..
If some ones is in a bad mood they keep to them self, if she was in a bad mood one day, Sure were gunna know about it, Shes forced to talk to us before we hit the lift..
Its good to know that every weekend, their will be at least 1 cute girl at creek...
Well We have some cute girl riders, but Full face and Body armor its hard to see.

shes cool in my book..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
isabbisr wrote:being a coffee table must be a boring job


http://www.diamondcycle.com/index.html
http://www.twotone.ws/twotone_bottomspage.htm
User avatar
Charlie
Burner
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Passaic NJ/NY HC

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby Fitzy » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:19 am

...one time at mr creek i got a concussion and katie gave me a hug and made it all better, shes rad.

P.S. minichase and I think mesh hats are hoT

HAPPY B-DAY
Image
User avatar
Fitzy
495mtbcrew
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:00 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby rixpi » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:19 am

wow, I just dont get it? we have been going up pretty regular and can't understand how anyone comin up to ride has a problem with this gal. I fill out my form, hand it in , and she gives me a lift ticket and usually a smile. usually the line is full of guys and gals wanting to ride and I have never had time to hold a conversation long enough to get any impression of what may or may not be her true personality. And other than to be cordial I really dont need to know it. Aren't you there to ride and isnt the conditions of the trails more important than wheather the ticket girl "wants you" grow up a little guys!!!

Katie, Happy Birthday!!
User avatar
rixpi
Burner
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Scranton, PA

Postby MxPw17_RR » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:29 am

I don’t hate the chick but every time I'm there shes mean to me, I don’t get it I'm very polite and respect to the fact that she deals with a lot of people a day but that’s her job, shes paid to put up with people and in the customer service world your supposed to be courteous no matter how much of an asshole the customer is because that’s how you make your money. Now I don’t see Katie's attitude toward the bikers effecting Creeks business simply because the place is so sick. But its the little things that make a difference, I deal with rich snotty skiers and snowboarders at my shop every day and no matter what I treat them with the respect that I would want to be treated with. Now Katie can continue to be a bitch all she wants but when I drop 200 sum dollars on a pass each season it would be nice to be thought of as a friend to creek and its employees other than a nuisance.
User avatar
MxPw17_RR
Burner
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Tahoe/Stroudsburg, PA

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby dirty dave » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:35 am

TeeDee wrote:
dirty dave wrote:Yeah fellas, it was great just to be up there. I didn't get to see everyone, but for the people I did see, it was good to see all of you well and riding.


I hadn't been up since mid-June. Even though I didn't get to ride, my girl and I took the lift up and walked down to Lower Dominion...I gotta say I was feeling a little excited. Except for the fact we missed the jump contest...
Once I get my new rig, I'm never selling a bike unless I have a replacement ever again. It really made this summer suck for me not having a rig, but that was poor moeny management on my part.

Anyway, I should have a rig by mid-March, so we can do some Skyline shuttle, then it's on to Diablo. See you in 05, and congrats to the Diablo crew on a 2nd awesome season.


Yo dave, I was looking all over for ya! Shit!!

As for katie, I liked her better when she was underage :twisted:


Happy B-Day Katie :kissy:


Yeah Tone, I saw Sue at the top, she said you were down at the bottom, probably getting on the lift. When we took the lift down, I looked for you, but couldn't find you. It's cool, I'll let you know when I get my rig, we'll hit up Skyline.
Metallica sucks.
User avatar
dirty dave
All-City
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:00 am
Location: North Jersey, Beotch!

Postby katiekjl2004 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:41 am

Wow...


thank you to the guys who were nice enough to have respect for me through this post.

However for those of you who have complained...look im not perfect, and im sorry if i offended you in any way. However..to your complaint about complaining about people on the phone : i have one goal in there, to smile, and get that line out of there (especially after sunday where there was a line out the door), when the phone rings and i have someone on the phone dragging out a conversation and most of the time i am recieving prank phone calls it stops the line from moving as quickly as it could be. That is not for my own benefit, but for yours.

As to thoughts on being a bitch...whatever...if you don't like me then simply come in, hand me your waiver, don't complain about already filling it out before, because that's not my rule and hand me your $28..don't complain about paying too much money, or how your only going to session the jump trails so you shouldn't have to pay to ride all day, don't complain about how you have to park across the street because once again, not my deal i just have to enforce it. just take your lift ticket, say thank you and walk out.

I have absolutly no problem with any of the mountain bikers, i found the majority of you all to be very pleasant and helped make my day better.

and i certaintly hoped i never ruined anyones riding..and if i did, then you let me and the 2 seconds you have to deal with me affect you waayyyy too much.


HAVE A GOOD WINTER EVERYONE!
User avatar
katiekjl2004
Tagger
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 11:00 pm

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby hasselhofflover » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:55 am

I for one think you did a wonderful job keeping the line moving and handling the groups, the phone, and all of the rest of us jokers. face it people, nobody is perfect, but Katie did her job very well. too bad somebody had a bad experience. seems to me that your attitude reflects your perseption. (by the way this is being posted by hasslehoflovers friend, not him).and Katie, Happy Birthday,stay a cutie, and ignore the 1%
User avatar
hasselhofflover
Toy
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:00 am

Re: who was the girl in the fishnets?????

Postby blairsmith » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:50 am

she was pretty cool . she was there the day before halloween
she was talking to us around noon . she wrecked around noon and was so
proud that the fishnets didn't rip. we went to the mountain and it eat us and spit us back to south jersy (the flat lands).....
love to chat with fishnet girl ........you rock
User avatar
blairsmith
Toy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:00 am

Re: Listen up clowns

Postby Guess?Who » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:15 pm

Not to compare places like other people do but I like the blonde that works at the Platty races. You know the one with the Norweigein accent. Yea Baby! That's real mountain love'n. :wink:
"Peace to the #7, Everybody else get the 4.9.3.11"
Nucleon Fun :mrgreen:
User avatar
Guess?Who
Burner
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:00 pm
Location: Shaolin Isle, N.Y.

Next

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron