Feroz/Leo has been banned

When topics are beaten to death, way off topic, or just plain old.

Moderator: Taz

Postby Dinsy » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:54 pm

freeridefabrications wrote:aw man, i agree 100%. It was funny to a cirtin point but after a while the random bullshit (while still funny) got annoying.

You deserve no f**king say when it comes to anything involving rating someone's posting on this message board.
Dinsy
NRJP

Postby Taz » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:46 pm

Bowen wrote:From Leo:

.. It's a bit worrisome that I didn't recieve any so-called warnings, that I have supposedly been issued.

Only thing I will say is.. :bs:

Not only did I send him warnings, so did Jon and Buetang; even when Buetang wasn't even a mod. End of discussion from my end. Moving along with other more important stuff...
I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
Taz
Site Admin

Postby Buetang » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:04 pm

Taz wrote:
Bowen wrote:From Leo:

.. It's a bit worrisome that I didn't recieve any so-called warnings, that I have supposedly been issued.

Only thing I will say is.. :bs:

Not only did I send him warnings, so did Jon and Buetang; even when Buetang wasn't even a mod. End of discussion from my end. Moving along with other more important stuff...

Just to add to that, my PM's weren't even warnings. I was just speaking as a friend. . .

Right on bowen, thanks for helping prove the point.

-
fookie
Buetang
Kingpin

Postby SR » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:11 pm

hey guys, don't pick on Bowen, he's actually a puppy and he isn't even housebroken
SR
Kingpin

Postby Anthony » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:48 pm

I'd like to say something, but I've been on crazy airplanes all day and I'm so tired I couldn't find my own vagina even if my life depended on it.
more spendin, more taxes, more money for our military actions
Anthony
Kingpin

Postby Hcor » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:59 pm

Here we go....I see a few more on my radar. I knew it wouldnt take long for the Idiot club to show up. Give people an inch....they take a fn mile. :roll:
Be careful how you treat others, for you may develop a bad rash.
Hcor
Site Admin

Postby SR » Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:31 pm

yup, anthony and myself have never had anything productive to add to threads here on hcor

but seriously, anytime someone spends enough time to write a response stating how much they 'don't care' are ony fooling themselves
SR
Kingpin

Postby Hcor » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:11 am

SR wrote:yup, anthony and myself have never had anything productive to add to threads here on hcor

No one said that....well besides you that is. I didnt even mention any names. I think a simple search on certain members post history tells the story pretty well.
Hcor
Site Admin

Postby Socket » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:53 am

Thanks Jon. He was funny at times but mostly annoying. I'm impressed that this was done after a lot of discussion, rather than a rash on-the-spot banning.
Go to buggery.
Socket
Kingpin

Postby Peter » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:08 am

.., he sent members PM's asking for their addresses for no f**king reason, he sent members pm's with images of dead animals...

Ahahaha...
Peter
NRJP

Postby Destroy » Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:54 am

Wow, he was being more od a dooshbag then i thought. If he sent shit like that to me i'd complain to Jon too.

Dinsy- what the f**k is your problem? Why dont I deserve a say? Im a mamber just like everybody else. Freroz/Leo was a prick, everybody knows it and now youre all pissy because you two got along. You dont contribute shit to this messageboard and i would be happy to see YOU go. The entire time i've been here i think i've seen mabey one thread by you that wasnt stupid. It was the one about overspray. hmmm... lets see:
http://hcor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1 ... highlight=

these are the first four threads you started when i searched for your name. how about you accually add something to this forum instead of using bandwith with your stupid f**king bullshit. Nobody cares how f**king good you are in Paint. My 10 year old brother makes better pictures then that.

*Ride dirt.
Destroy
495mtbcrew

Postby Destroy » Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:56 am

oh wait, i just found another thread about your bike. sorry, TWO meaningful threads since i started here.

*Ride dirt.
Destroy
495mtbcrew

Postby Dinsy » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:16 am

Dinsy- what the f**k is your problem?

you.

Why dont I deserve a say?

because basically everyone here hates you, you post about the same amount of shit that leo did, only yours arn't funny etc etc etc

Freroz/Leo was a prick, everybody knows it and now youre all pissy because you two got along
Im not pissy, Leo knew it was going to happen, we were expecting it for quite a while actually.

You dont contribute shit to this messageboard and i would be happy to see YOU go
I never claimed to contribute to the message board, but im SURE more people would rather see you gone, than me.

The entire time i've been here i think i've seen mabey one thread by you that wasnt stupid. It was the one about overspray

super

these are the first four threads you started when i searched for your name.

this was the first one I found
http://www.hcor.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... highlight= and about the only thread I care about. When did I ever say I didnt post shit, moron.

how about you accually add something to this forum instead of using bandwith with your stupid f**king bullshit.
wonderfully hipocritical coming from you

Nobody cares how f**king good you are in Paint. My 10 year old brother makes better pictures then that.

I never asked if anyone cared about my Paint doodles that I do in class while im bored. Oh your 10 year old brother makes better pictures, Am i supposed to be dazzled? If he's anything like you he'll never amount to anything.
Dinsy
NRJP

Postby Destroy » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:46 am

read some of my posts, they accually mean something. accually CONTRIBUTE, give off some information, possibly help peolpe.

i admit some of the shit i post is stupid mindless and pointless. thats the way i am, get over it. but all the rest has a point.

let me add one of these since it seems to be so trendy:
ojhdrgYFadfhyzgchd adfhyadg#@!&%$@@@@@!!&&@@

*Ride dirt.
Destroy
495mtbcrew

Postby SuperE » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:03 am

YEH! :)
SuperE
Bomber

Postby Peter » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:08 am

Who the hell cares what is meaningful and what's not... that's completely beside the point here. The reason that Leo was (and that other people might have to be) banned is because he terrorized people. You could then discuss whether he had a good cause, but...

If there wasn't meaningless stuff, a great deal of the "magic" in this messageboard would be lost.

If I only wanted to look a photos of wet bicycle parts, I'd be on Ridemonkey.
Peter
NRJP

Postby Hcor » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:28 am

Guys...take your fight over who is more useless somewhere else. Humor, joking and a bit of nonsense is accepted with open arms here. Problem is...a few of you do almost nothing but post nonsense, condecend other members, or just try real hard to be more stupid or random than the next guy. This ends up turning good discussions into 5 pages of boring one liners and nonsense. Im not going to let this board turn into free for all of garbage posts. If you want to keep posting stupid nonsense, or try to push the limits with our patience...we wont think twice anymore about blocking you from this server. I value the community we have built here and the integrity of this site way more than I care about a few idiots.

Im not mentioning any names....everyone knows the deal here. Just use the forums with common sense and enjoy them. I dont want to have to see anyone else go.
Hcor
Site Admin

Postby Buetang » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:33 am

Peter wrote:Who the hell cares what is meaningful and what's not... that's completely beside the point here. The reason that Leo was (and that other people might have to be) banned is because he terrorized people. You could then discuss whether he had a good cause, but...

If there wasn't meaningless stuff, a great deal of the "magic" in this messageboard would be lost.

If I only wanted to look a photos of wet bicycle parts, I'd be on Ridemonkey.

Thats probably one of the best points made thus far.
fookie
Buetang
Kingpin

Postby Peter » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:03 am

Buetang wrote:Thats probably one of the best points made thus far.

Yes, I was quite impressed with myself,.. afhahfha
Peter
NRJP

Postby SR » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:07 am

good job Petey

you now get your Good Poster patch for your boyscout sash
SR
Kingpin

Postby AKA » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:40 pm

you scoundrels :cry:
AKA
All-City

Postby Cheers » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:51 pm

I was banned from Ridemonkey...
I think it is gay, but, these are private sites and have to be run how the mods see fit.
Still don't agree with it though. And the reasons sound exactly the same as when MW told Arian to f off....and the same as when they banned me. But, who cares, it is a message board and will go through the same thing all others do.
Cheers

Postby eastcoastzigzag » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:12 pm

sucks that it happened but it was brought on by him alone.

dinsy - u do put legitimate post here. when u care about a topic u sound very professional. u really come off to b a real asshole sometimes too wich i dont think u really r.

freeridefab's - same w/ u man, good posts when u care, but u just post the wrong things sometimes. i know ur a cool person cause u took the time to do those tags for me. ur not just some punk kid.
"Pretend it's the lumber yard Cru. Go balls out." - Sgt Smith, RAD

Dynasty Clothing Co. - COMING SOON!!!
eastcoastzigzag
Kingpin

Postby Hcor » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:18 pm

Cheers wrote:I was banned from Ridemonkey...
I think it is gay, but, these are private sites and have to be run how the mods see fit.
Still don't agree with it though. And the reasons sound exactly the same as when MW told Arian to f off....and the same as when they banned me. But, who cares, it is a message board and will go through the same thing all others do.

Hmm...that makes sense.
you think that these sites have to be run how the mods see fit, but it is gay and you dont agree with it. Um ok

You are so off base its ridiculous. Its obvious you dont have any idea why this happened other than basing it on a quick glance through this thread. Months of continous BS, complaints, arguments, harrasment, stupidity are what caused this. Not an argument or personal differences. This site and RM shouldnt even be mentioned together as the issues here are not even in the least bit related to the crap that went on over there.
Hcor
Site Admin

Postby SR » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:05 pm

I think they are very much related. They both boil down to respect... for the site and the owners/mods of the site. The bottom line is that this recent ferozian issue and the events that took place on ridemonkey were a result of disrespect.
SR
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard