New Music......Here ya Go!

Music Discussion...Try to keep it real. No Bon Jovi please!

Moderators: Taz, Fool

New Music......Here ya Go!

Postby dirtydayz » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:00 am

I saw a post on this board somewhere the other day about formulaic garbage on the radio. Well....here is my solution.....go directly to the music forum now and download all 16....yes 16 of the new .mp3 mixes I just posted. I tried to cover a wide range of styles.....we got some drum & bass, down tempo, lounge, easy listening, jazzy stuff, dancehall, reggae, dub, and hip hop. Plus 5 new Z trip mixes....which are hip and also him cutting up and remixng/remashing anything else under the sun....like Aerosmith, and a gazzilion other rock records....great stuff. So....now go get busy. As always....leech = reply.....I want some damn feedback.

My suggestions are as follows....make sure you get all the Z Trip stuff and also the DJ Paddington - Pauline mix. That right there is just a sexy chill blend of bossa nova and nu jazz....great chillin stuff. Now go get lost and throw away your radio. This should keep you busy for a while.
dirty
dirtydayz
Burner

Postby Mason » Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:46 pm

Thanks as always dirty! :thumb: Keep 'em coming! Hey, which one was the drum & bass?
Mason
Burner

Return to Music