Victory

NorthEast specific chat

Moderators: Taz, Fool

Victory

Postby The Knot » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:34 pm

This new trail is sick the place was awesome today litte dust and lots runs big hand for the crew they keep me wanting more and every time i get it Thanks guys had some sweet ass snacks as all the rasberrys where prime for picking sugar smack for free
4:20 freerider for life
The Knot
Burner

Postby deadatbirth » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:28 pm

the trail is just okay....its nice to see new trails, but the new trail could be significantly better
i dont hate you. i hate everyone
deadatbirth
All-City

Postby The Knot » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:57 am

deadatbirth wrote:the trail is just okay....its nice to see new trails, but the new trail could be significantly better
maybe you should get a job there and do better some people are never happy . Alot of work went into that run and i appreciate the effort
4:20 freerider for life
The Knot
Burner

Re: Victory

Postby transitionfreeride » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:40 am

Victory is an awesome trail. great work. great flow and i hope a dozen more open up just like it!

and to all you fools who stop in the middle of the trail (u know who u r) you discuss your newest gear in the middle of a trail yall better get to the side of the trail before dudes run into you and hurt u or themselves.why u squids stop in the middle of the trail?.
bring back the dirtbag forum
transitionfreeride
Burner

Re: Victory

Postby rpet » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:39 am

i think the trail is pretty boring. it's nice and smooth for when you are tired at the end of the day and avoiding rock gardens, but otherwise there's not much challenge and no jumps.

my opinion.

-r
rpet
Tagger

Postby deadatbirth » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 am

The Knot wrote:
deadatbirth wrote:the trail is just okay....its nice to see new trails, but the new trail could be significantly better
maybe you should get a job there and do better some people are never happy . Alot of work went into that run and i appreciate the effort

because they cant pay me enough....although id like a 911 turbo like some people there thats for sure....if you dont like my opinions, well then too bad. and what is so special about this new trail...a long wood bridge, one "steep" section. like i said before, its nice to have new trails, but victory could be better
deadatbirth
All-City

Return to Northeast