diablos fixed

NorthEast specific chat

Moderators: Taz, Fool

Postby PeteDFP » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:57 pm

ford wrote:wow, what prompted this post?

i second this ford. i be pirate pants and where are my damn pictures. grrr
PeteDFP
Bomber

Postby ViciousDHer » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:43 pm

Not to stir up the pot or anything....................BUT it seems Vernonrider90 got banned from Diablo !!!

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showth ... 567&page=6

brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahahabrahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha brahahahahahahahha brahahahahahahaha
Banned from RideMonkey
ViciousDHer
All-City

Postby Pain » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:34 pm

its about time. apperently mtn creek banned him but diablo was supoorting them
Pain
Burner

Re: diablos fixed

Postby KamikazeVick » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:21 pm

I think that you should all get rid of your camo shorts, your 5 year old bikes, your stupid giro helmets, your fragile egos that get you nowhere and leave Sean alone. majority of riders in this area take themselves WAY too seriously and dont realize you are just as much or more of an idiot than sean.

plus if the kid wants to sell his bike (or goats) let him, WHY would you wanna beg him not to? LIKE ANY OF YOU REALLY GIVE A f**k.

and as far as diablo goes, its nice to see that they banned the guy who TOOK PICTURES FOR FREE for them and all of you and get props for it. DH mtb is no longer a sport in the US but a rip off with over 65% markup on all products, no service and shitty races with mediocre "prizes".

nuff' said.
KamikazeVick
Burner

Postby ViciousDHer » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:44 pm

KamikazeVick wrote:I think that you should all get rid of your camo shorts, your 5 year old bikes, your stupid giro helmets, your fragile egos that get you nowhere and leave Sean alone. majority of riders in this area take themselves WAY too seriously and dont realize you are just as much or more of an idiot than sean.

plus if the kid wants to sell his bike (or goats) let him, WHY would you wanna beg him not to? LIKE ANY OF YOU REALLY GIVE A f**k.

and as far as diablo goes, its nice to see that they banned the guy who TOOK PICTURES FOR FREE for them and all of you and get props for it. DH mtb is no longer a sport in the US but a rip off with over 65% markup on all products, no service and shitty races with mediocre "prizes".

nuff' said.
Goats?? 5Year old bikes ?? Camo ?? Service ?? Shitty Races ?? WTF??

Please explain?? or is that TIME again ?? :wink:

Have You ever heard of anger management ??

how bout 1-800-Ineedtogetf***ed :lol:
ViciousDHer
All-City

Postby vernonrider90 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:44 pm

maybe ill be riding at a mx track near you ;) buy my bike!
banned from diablow
vernonrider90
All-City

Postby ViciousDHer » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 am

Hey, I'm vernonrider90 !!!!

oooops.......wrong forum
Banned from RideMonkey
ViciousDHer
All-City

Postby Huck_Banzai » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:24 pm

KamikazeVick wrote:I think that you should all get rid of your camo shorts, your 5 year old bikes, your stupid giro helmets, your fragile egos that get you nowhere and leave Sean alone. majority of riders in this area take themselves WAY too seriously and dont realize you are just as much or more of an idiot than sean.

nuff' said.

Took pics for free? I'd revisit that one. Might be worthwhile if they werent point and shoot amateur quality.

As if what people are aware of isnt a reasonable cause for expilsion, the kid is a consistent ASS, and if you only knew the other 95% of this iceberg you'd have to be a fool to give Sean ANY credit.

'No longer a sport'? Why is that? Because bikes are cheaper then ever? Lift accessed riding/resorts have increased tenfold? Which is the critical failing in your asessment? And all those people who race for prizes etc deserve to quit and leave this sport alone.
Blah blah blah. . . . .
Huck_Banzai
All-City

Postby Liquid10rider » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:37 pm

yes he took pictures for free and im STILL waiting for my f**king picutres!!!!!!!!!! since the first race of the season at diablo and still NOTHING!!!!!!!! so theres no sympathy for that kid getting banned but it would have been better if it was a full ban from diablo and mtn creek.
Ride Hard, Ride Free
Life is Short, Ride Hard
Liquid10rider
Burner

Postby demo9 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:21 pm

ya, he sent me an instant message sayin that he has a sick pic for me and cant wait to post it. a month later and i ask. still nothing
what kinda mean person put a "S" in the word lisp?
demo9
All-City

Postby Liquid10rider » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:30 pm

yeh he tells you over and over and promises that he will get to you and ive been wating since may!! ITS F**KING AUGUST!! he guaranteed that he would get them to me like a week after each time he took pictures and i talked to him and he just blocks you whenever you try to find out whats going on. at least im not the only one getting f**ked over
Ride Hard, Ride Free
Life is Short, Ride Hard
Liquid10rider
Burner

Postby NJMX835 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:52 am

My favorite part is when Sean (Diablo) calls him a persistant nuisance (or something to that effect), lol
NJMX835
Burner

Postby deadatbirth » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:32 pm

and how come no one has punched this kid in his face? i mean you all seem to hate him, why not?
i dont hate you. i hate everyone
deadatbirth
All-City

Postby Pain » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:21 pm

shawn got a face lift... heres what he looks like now
Pain
Burner

Postby ViciousDHer » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:06 pm

Sean's Baby picture

and here's His graduation pic

ViciousDHer
All-City

Postby KamikazeVick » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:15 pm

ViciousDHer wrote:

nuff' said.
Goats?? 5Year old bikes ?? Camo ?? Service ?? Shitty Races ?? WTF??

Please explain?? or is that TIME again ?? :wink:

Have You ever heard of anger management ??

how bout 1-800-Ineedtogetf***ed :lol:

your mom and i already took care of that.
KamikazeVick
Burner

Postby ViciousDHer » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:09 pm

KamikazeVick wrote:your mom and i already took care of that.
Nice try but My mom dosen't like little girls.
ViciousDHer
All-City

Previous

Return to Northeast