How many laps can you do? 20? 30? 5?
Event starts at 12 noon on Sunday 10-19-08
* Whoever can make it around the most laps wins.
* Cost will be $20.00 to register.
* Limit of 25 registrants.
* No chain will be allowed on your bike.
* All registrants will draw a number to decide what order they go in.
(Example: 25 registrants, 25 numbers, draw your start.)
* 1 winner takes all (up to $500.00)
Note. Our shuttle bus goes right to the pump track. You can also ride there from the gondola.
If you want to bring your hard tail for the pump track challenge, we could drive your hard tail to the pump track and you can ride your big bike to the challenge. You may want to bring an extra cable lock if you plan on taking advantage of this free service.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discussion for all Downhill and Freeride related topics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1